It's been a busy and diverse six months for Better State Environments in the field, office, and in the community. Highlights have included:
- Helping to assess and map fire risk of native bushland reserves with TerraMatrix at Wodonga, Victoria;
- Continuing to locate and map hollow-bearing trees throughout Thurgoona, NSW, for Albury Conservation Company;
- Hosting a 'community planting and biodiversity education' event on behalf of Department of Industry (Lands), held on Albury Environmental Lands in Thurgoona and attended by 100 local residents.
- Helping to develop Albury Conservation Company's new five year Strategic Plan (2016-21);
- Assisting NSW Department of Industry (Lands) to write Management Procedures for the Albury Environmental Lands network;
- Providing copy to Woomargama Station's new website;
- Coordinating a community workshop to discuss and contribute to the development of a 'Squirrel Glider Monitoring Plan for Thurgoona Wirlinga, on behalf of Albury Conservation Company;
- Helping to develop a communications plan, generate media, and conduct interviews of project participants, on behalf of Fishbowl PR in relation to the 'Fast Track to Small Ag' project (Up2Us Landcare Alliance);
- Submitting a major funding application through Impact Philanthropy, on behalf of Albury Conservation Company;
- Managing the website and social media accounts of Albury Conservation Company;
Contact us today to find out if we can help meet the needs of your conservation project.
M 0407 183 747